Goal and Motivational therapy
As we know most all the successful people does not matter the fields are working business or sport. To be motivated we need to have goals. A person with goals is like a coiled spring, ready for action. If we don’t have a goal how we are expecting to know where we should go, if we are on track or not. No goal means generally no action. No action means too often DEPRESSION. If you feel the need to push yourself to go forward it is likely that the goals are not well enough defined. It is essential that you are keeping in your mind the end product you desire to have.
To overcome the metal blocks and to develop strong self motivation skills hypnosis its the best tool to use. It will help you to redefine yourself at the deepest level. It will change your thinking about who you are and what you want and can achieve.
We can use motivation at a huge variety of activities like:
* Learning at school, college, exams, a new skill so. Hypnosis help you in setting study goals and become motivated to achieve them.
* Career motivation - hypnosis help you to define your career goals, focus on them and motivate to achieve them
* Weight loss motivation - its important to know how much weight you want to loose. But you also need to know why you want to loose - to feel good about yourself, to be dressed nicely, to be admired and accepted. Hypnosis is a first hand tool to motivate you in weight loss.
* Sports motivation - it is well known that sportive are using hypnosis (even not all of them are calling it under this name)
*Lethargy, depression - having no goals implies that we are not acting, not moving or moving chaotically. Even Hypnosis is not a cure for depression it can help in moving you in the right direction.
* Relationships - often we are going in circles in our relationship and we don’t know how to break, how to achieve what we want. Hypnosis helps you to clarify yourself with what kind of person do you want to have in your life as partners and motivate you to find that person.
© Maria Cocis 2001
|What are past lives|
|Talking with dead|
|The Basic Technique|
|Cases for Fears and Pannic Attacks|
|Cases for Pain|
|Cases for children|
|Cases for illness|
|EFT Case for objects|
|Fear of Spiders|
|Difficult child birth|
|Tool for children|
|Surrogate for dog|
|Weight loss 30|
|Carol Look program|